"The four remaining candidates for the Republican presidential nomination have been running hard, and this week's Super Tuesday primaries are likely to winnow the field. It still seems likely that former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney will be the eventual winner, though it remains to be seen whether the protracted and sometimes bloody battle for the nomination has made him a better candidate or has left lingering concerns in the minds of voters.
Ultimately, though, it may not matter. President Obama will be re-elected, and here's why:"
1. The Iraq war is over.
2. The economy is recovering.
3. The Detroit bailout worked.
4. "Don't ask, don't tell" is over.
5. Health care reform is here.
6. Veterans' benefits are better.
7. Congress caused the gridlock.
8. He's a great communicator.
9. He's an even better debater.
10. He's the cutest guy at the dance."
"A lot can happen in seven months, and the outcome of the presidential election is far from certain. Still, at least for now, it looks as though this election is President Obama's to lose."