1) The Tax Policy Center bent over backwards to make Romney’s promises add up.
2) The reason Romney’s plan doesn’t work is very simple.
3) This is going to be a huge problem for the Romney campaign.
4) Evidence the Romney campaign does not have a good counterargument, part one:
5) Evidence the Romney campaign does not have a good counterargument, part two:
6) If Romney tries to pay for tax reform by cutting spending, it becomes much more regressive.
7) “Broadening the base and lowering the rates” is anti-family tax reform.
8. Passing any major tax reform plan is going to be much harder than people think.
9) Dynamic scoring of the sort many Republicans think they want is impossible, and probably wouldn’t return the results they hope.