Change government by changing the way we vote!
• We all know our country is in trouble
• Most of us feel that the power of our vote is insignificant compared to the power of the political system
• Many of us realize that no matter who we vote for, governmental spending will increase while our freedoms decrease
• So what are we voters supposed to do?
Vote to Keep It Short and Simple in 2012!
Why don’t we:
• Write 3 short and simple bills that solve our biggest problems in ways everyone can understand and most of us can accept
• Ask candidates to ONLY vote for those 3 bills AS WRITTEN each election cycle
• Then bills we understand and agree with pass into law quickly and without special interest intervention
The VoteKISS bills:
Government reform via a U.S. Constitutional Amendment--
• TEN major reforms that updates the Constitution in ways We the People can agree make common sense:
• Congressional term limits, campaign spending restrictions, eliminate unfair voting practices
• Strict constitutional interpretation, addition of key 20th century social and environmental rights, government fiscal restrictions
• federal court reforms, short and simple bills, virtual congressional sessions, federal wages equal private sector wages
• VoteKISS constitutional amendment REQUIRES employers to pay the full cost of labor, including catastrophic health insurance with a lifetime cap—owned and managed by the employee
• VoteKISS healthcare bill REQUIRES employers to deposit a percentage of employee wages into a Health Savings Account that, if not used, spills into a Retirement Savings Account—owned & managed by the employee SHORT and SIMPLE healthcare reform--
Replace the income tax with a SIMPLER tax--
• Government ONLY pays catastrophic insurance for those who can’t work full time, and for the indigent
• VoteKISS constitutional amendment ELIMINATES the federal income tax and limits federal revenue generation to TWO universally applied taxes
• VoteKISS tax bill installs the FAIRTAX plan—a national retail sales tax on new goods and services, with a pre-bate on taxes up to the poverty level